Open Heavens 29 November 2017: Wednesday daily devotional by Pastor Adeboye – Realities of Selfishness
Topic: Realities of Selfishness — Wednesday 29, November 2017.
Memorise: For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, – 2 Timothy 3:2
Read: Mark 12:28-31 (KJV)
28 And one of the scribes came, and having heard them reasoning together, and perceiving that he had answered them well, asked him, Which is the first commandment of all?
29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:
30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.
31 And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.
Bible in One Year: Psalm 73-77, Micah 6:9-7:7, Hymn: Sing Hymn 6 – Deeper, Deeper
- Teens’ Open Heavens 23 November 2017 by Pastor Adeboye – Dealing With Ancestral Curses II
- Teens’ Open Heavens 18 November 2017 by Pastor Adeboye – Beware Of False Prophets
- Open Heavens 21 October 2017: Saturday daily devotional by Pastor Adeboye – Know & Stay Within Your Calling
- Open Heavens 30 November 2017: Thursday daily devotional by Pastor Adeboye – Overcoming Like Jesus
- Open Heavens 3 October 2017: Tuesday daily devotional by Pastor Adeboye – The Works Of The Flesh