Safety Tips You Need To Know
Safety should be our first Priority in everything we find ourselves doing, as a Human Being, living on these Planet Earth, the Electronics and other things we use stands as a threat to us. So lets Make it a Job and our responsibilities to maintain our Health and Security of our lives.
Fourteen (14) SAFETY TIPS:
1. Never go to bed with your car’s fuel tank empty (No fuel). In case of an emergency, what if your good neighbour isn’t at home.
2. Never employ a nanny you don’t know her home. Some of them are child traffickers in disguise.
3. Never go to bed with your phone empty (No airtime). Most emergencies happen at night.
4. Do not stand or park your car under high tension cable especially when it is windy.
5. Do not attempt to start your generator with your phone torchlight as the source of light. As this could cause explosion.
6. Do not answer telephone calls in the kitchen when your gas cylinder is turn on.
7. Endeavour to crawl under the smoke if a house is engulfed by smoke, as walking straight could cause suffocation. Smoke mounts up.
8. If by mistake you swallow a fish bone, lick salt, and pull your ears while you cough out the fish bone.
9. If you are in any traffic or ‘hold up’, ‘go- slow’ as in local parlance, if you must remain in your car while it is not in motion, always apply your central lock.
10. Do not leave your children alone in the car with your dog or any pet.
11. Nowadays, never enter a lift alone if you must. So many are already gone through this.
12. Never leave your opened drink to take a call outside. It could be a plan to distract you. Many have been poisoned through this.
13. Never rush out to turn off the tap on hearing its sound in the night. It’s a new robbery trick to wilfully bring you out. Remember, you didn’t leave it running before retiring to bed.
14 Never rush out to re- start your Generator; if it suddenly go off: Robbers has been known to put off the generator of their target; in order to draw them out, so they can gain an easy access without breaking doors or
Note: Be security conscious! Don’t be careless!!
Share with friends and loved ones if you find it important and educative!!!