Topical Contents Headings!!!
LIFE IN THE CAMP DEEPER DECEMBER RETREAT 2015
“…The Lord thy God walketh in the midst of thy CAMP, to deliver thee… THEREFORE SHALL THY CAMP BE HOLY: that He see no unclean thing in thee” (Deuteronomy 23:14).
- Endeavor to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace, with all lowliness and meekness, with long suffering, forbearing one another in LOVE (Ephesians 4:3,2).
- Let us walk by the same rule, let us mind the same thing (Philippians 3:16).
- He that saith he abideth in Christ ought himself also so to walk, even as Christ walked. Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. Christ also… leaving us an example, that ye should follow His steps (1 John 2:6; 2 John 9; 1 Peter 2:21).
- Be thou an example of the believers in word in conversation in charity in spirit in faith in PURITY. Walk worthy unto all pleasing. Walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called. Walk worthy of God (1 Timothy 4:12; Colossians 1:10; Ephesians 4:1; 1 Thessalonians 2:12).
- Let no filthiness, foolish talking, nor JESTING be once named among you, as becometh saints. Walk worthy (Ephesians 5:3,4).
- Men ought always to PRAY, and not to faint. Follow His steps (Luke 18:1; 1 Peter 2:21).
- Let not thy nakedness be discovered. Thou shalt make them… to cover their nakedness. The woman ought to cover her head because of the angels. Let the women adorn themselves in MODEST APPAREL with shamefacedness and sobriety, NOT with broided hair or gold, or pearls, or costly array. He that saith he abideth in Christ ought to walk, EVEN as Christ walked (Exodus 20:26; 28:42; 1 Corinthians 11:4-10; 1 Timothy 2:9; 1 John 2:6).
- Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together (Hebrews 10:25).
- Is any sick among you? Let him call for the elders… and let them pray over him… in the name of the Lord. The prayer of faith shall save the sick (James 5:14,15).
- Every word of God is pure: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it. If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not. Mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned, AND AVOID THEM. He that biddeth such God speed is partaker of his evil deeds (Proverbs 30:5; Deuteronomy 12:32; 2 John 10; Romans 16:17; 2 John 11). “IF YE KNOW THESE THINGS, HAPPY [BLESSED] ARE YE IF YE DO THEM” (John 13:17).