Topical Contents Headings!!!
MFM Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 18 October 2018 By Dr. D.K Olukoya – Receiving Breakthrough Power
TOPIC: Receiving Breakthrough Power (Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministries, MFM Daily Devotional 18 October 2018)
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Luke 11:21-22
MEMORY VERSE: “Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it.” –Zechariah 4:7
A door way is a gate or an entrance into a place. A door is a movable, usually solid barrier for opening and closing an entryway, building, cupboard, cabinet etc. In the Fire Scripture, we have a warehouse with a wide and open door or a gate. This is our spiritual warehouse with a spiritual open door. Every one of us has this (warehouse) where all goods pertaining to our lives are kept, and we are expected to walk in there and pick what we need at every stage of our life. Unfortunately, the devil had succeeded in closing the wide open door to many people’s warehouses and handed the keys over to the “strongmen” to watch over the doors of the warehouse. Thus, pitiably, so many Christians are standing outside their warehouses, looking for ways to move in to possess their possessions.
A sister had a dream after serious prayers for marital blessings. She saw herself standing at the gate of a big beautiful house. Suddenly, the gate opened with a blast and she entered and saw a young man walking up to her. The man asked, “where have you been all these while?” The ‘old strong woman’ who kept me here died just now and I had my way out”. This was interpreted to mean that her husband has been locked up in that house, while she was busy looking for whom to marry. That was the warehouse Jesus talked about. When the sister entered with the young man, she saw so many beautiful things that were meant for her, apart from her husband. Most of us are presently standing at closed gates without the keys. Our assets to make it in life are locked up inside while we are crying for help, moving from one deliverance place to another with no solution. What are your needs? Where are they? Where is the money? Where is your marriage? Where Are your virtues? Where is your job? Where is your partner? When you have no access to any of these, then your warehouse might have just been shut. Jesus knew this could happen so He asked us to bind the ‘strongman’, collect the keys and open the doors to possess your needs.
THE POWER OF GOD IS NOT FREE: THERE IS A PRICE TO PAY.
By the reason of the anointing, receive the power to break and pass through to possess your possession.
1. Father, I thank You for giving me the mandate to break through, in Jesus’ name.
2. The doors of affliction and confusion opened unto me, instead of doors of success, be closed forever, in Jesus’ name.
3. Gates of death opened to swallow me and my virtues, swallow your owners, in Jesus’ name.
4. Every desire of satanic agents for my life unto destruction, die, in Jesus’ name.
5. Power to break through into the heart of my helpers, come upon my life, in Jesus’ name.
6. Power to break through to the next level and be celebrated, come upon my life, in Jesus’ name.
7. Anointing of ease to break the backbone of the ‘strongman’ in charge of my stolen possessions and to possess them, come upon my life, in Jesus’ name.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)